A little break from genealogy to show how much we love our dogs! Dogs rule in our house.
Why we love our dog Dakota!
1. Loves to bark at anything, even a leaf falling off a tree.
2. Especially loves to bark early in the morning to wake up neighbors dogs to
come outside to bark with her.
3. Loves to sit at dining room table, has been known to occasionally lay ON TOP of the
dining room table and sleep.
4. Loves to sleep with Mom or children.
5. Loves to cuddle.
6. Has great manners, she refuses a doggie treat until Anya and Kaylee have had theirs first!
7. Loves to chase Kaylee around house until they both get yelled at and sent outside to play.
8. Best dog in the house!
Why we love our dog Anya!
1. She loves Mom the most.
2. She loves to growl, oh I mean "dog talk" to people.
3. Will occasionally bite butts, beware! (don't worry she doesn't break the skin!)
4. Prefers to stay by Mom when Mom is home.
5. She is first in line for a dog treat.
6. Loves to eat!
7. Refuses to go on diet, Mom gives in, but makes her go up and down the stairs
several times a day for at least some exercise.
8. Best dog in the house.
Why we love our dog Kaylee
1. Supposed to be Mike's dog, but we all know how THAT works out!
2. Loves everyone and everything!
3. Loves to bark.
4. Loves to chase Dakota (thank heavens, that way they both get some exercise!).
5. Loves to sleep with Mom or children.
6. Good on a lease, but prefers to run and have family members chase her.
7. Loves to gives wet sloppy doggie kisses (the only one that gives smooches!)
8. Best dog in the house
A friend of mine gave me the article below, I hope you love it as much as I did!
Dog Lessons for People
* When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
* Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joy ride.
* Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure ecstasy.
* Take naps.
*Stretch before rising.
* Run, romp, and play daily.
* Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
* Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
* On warm days, stop to lie on your back on the grass.
* On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree.
* When you're happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
* Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
* Eat with gusto and enthusiasm. Stop when you have had enough.
* Be loyal. Never pretend to be something you're not.
* If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
* When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by and nuzzle them gently.