Big thanks to Becky over at Kinexxions to tagging me with one of the newest memes traveling the internet this week. I managed to get this one done without too much delay...here I go....
10 years ago I was
* I was teaching Kindergarten and absolutely loving it!
* My "favorite dog" Dakota was still a puppy!
* I was just starting to research my family history!
* I bought my first computer!
* My oldest daughter was starting college and my youngest son at the time was in third grade!
7 Things On Today's To Do List
1. Work the day job (done)
2. Check my blog and comment on others (working on this one now)
3. Take my two sons to get haircuts (if they would get home!)
4. Make dinner (might have to order out!)
5. Try to finish the book I've been reading "The Blue Cotton Gown- a midwife's memoir by Patricia Harman (will attempt after 10:30 when most of the kids will be in bed!)
6. Clean off my desk (I'm stressing thinking about this job, it will probably have to wait for another day!)
7. Get to bed before midnight! (If only, but I can wish!)
5 Snacks I Enjoy
1. I can only pick five? Okay, anything chocolate
2. Jay's Baked Mesquite potato chips (yummy)
3. Cheddar cheese and wheat crackers
4. Snow-caps (chocolate)
5. Junior mints (chocolate again)
5 Places I Have Lived
1. Chicago Ridge, Illinois
2. San Jose, California
3. Justice, Illinois
4. Alsip, Illinois
5. Chicago, Illinois
5 Jobs I Have Had
1. Shampoo girl and manicurist (first real job!)
2. Factory worker (college)
3. Flag guard (college)
4. Retail management (Montgomery Ward, adulthood)
5. Library Specialist (curent, best job, working with books and people!)
Now I am suppose to pass this on to other "Newbie" Genea-Bloggers, so I am tagging the following blogs I have been viewing recently...
Speak Up Librarian non genealogy but oodles of information on our deaf community
Thank you again Becky....